Having your own MLM blog can give your home business a huge shot in the arm. There are so many advantages to creating your own blog site, obviously generating leads is great, but there are others that you might overlook. In this short article, I will explain some of the other benefits, and share some tips that can help you start generating leads with a blog today.
Benefits of Having an MLM Blog
As I mentioned before, having the ability to generate free MLM leads with a blog is a great thing. Waking up to new leads, or being notified by e mail of new leads coming in passively is an exciting feeling, and confirms the sky is the limit. Aside from this, there are some other benefits having your own personal MLM blog can provide, and they are:
- Branding – Marketing online gives you a great opportunity to build your own personal brand. Whether you choose to market on Facebook, shoot YouTube videos, or create content for your own MLM blog you can do some amazing things to grow your own personal brand, and that is a good foundation for attraction marketing.
- Exposure – Having your own MLM blog gives you the opportunity to get a lot of exposure to products you promote as well as your primary business. The more traffic you get, the more exposure you get, which ultimately means more leads, money, business partners etc.. The more exposure you get will also help with part 1, building your online brand as a leader.
- Credibility – When you start popping up in the search engines all over the place people will start to take notice. Once this happens, you will gain instant credibility as a person who hold great value. When it comes to MLM, this is huge because people want to work with people that hold value, because they can help them achieve success faster. This is the basic principle of attraction marketing.
- Income Generation – As you work to build your brand, get exposure, and gain credibility, you can start to think about making some money. Knowing how to make money with a blog can make life a lot easier, because once you start making a little cash, you can use it to help build your network marketing business. One of the main reasons people fail at MLM is because they have no cash flow. They are buying and spending, but not earning enough so this can help get them to profits much quicker. It is all about having multiple streams of income, and your MLM blog can most definitely be one!
There are many other benefits of having your own blog, but I wanted to touch on some of the main ones here, not all of them. More importantly, I wanted to explain HOW you can get leads for your business with YOUR own blog, so let me explain…
Generating Leads With an MLM Blog
Now we are aware that having your own blog has many benefits. The next thing would be how to go about doing it!
To generate leads and make money with a blog you need a few things. Here is a list of some of the things your MLM blog will need to become a lead generating machine:
- Content – If you are going to be a blogger, you need to…… BLOG! Content is king these days, and Google wants quality content that provides real value to it’s readers. The days of gaming the system to get rankings are coming to an end, and the best long term plan for success with a blog is to produce quality, value based content on a regular basis. I aim to blog at least4-5 times per week. It does not always happen, but that is my goal. Google loves sites that are always producing fresh, unique content.
- Traffic – You must have traffic (visitors) to your content if you want to generate leads. There are a lot of ways to get traffic, like search engines, social media, and paid traffic. You need to figure out how to get as much traffic as possible so the max number of people see your content, and opt in to your offer and become leads!
- Marketing System – So you have content, and are getting traffic, that’s great! Now you need to have an MLM marketing system in place for a few reasons. For one, it can help you gather and organize your leads by using opt in pages, like THIS. The goal is to get people to leave their contact information so you can reach out to them. They become a lead at this point. Another reason a marketing system is vital is because it can give you the chance to promote other products, and make sales. As I mentioned above, you can make a nice income with your MLM blog, and this money can be used to help build your business.
These 3 things are mandatory for you to have a successful MLM blog. If you remove any of them from the equation, you will not be able to get the results you want. To generate leads with your blog, you need to give yourself the best chance of success, and these things are the key to doing that.
What to Blog About?
Network marketing is a HUGE niche. There are a ton of topics you could write about, like company reviews, and help related topics. These 2 things alone could keep you busy for a very long time. Just remember to ALWAYS bring the value with your content. Share your knowledge, share your secrets and your readers will be more inclined to heed your advice.
Where you can learn more about blogging…
I learned a lot about building a successful blog at Pro Blog Academy. This robust course showed me exactly what I needed to do to achieve success with my own blog, it was just a matter of following the instructions. I have written a detailed review of this course, and you can read it RIGHT HERE.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and found value in it! If so, please share on Facebook for me, and/or leave me a comment below. I would love to hear your thoughts on this topic!
PS – If you are serious about generating leads and making money with your own MLM blog I HIGHLY recommend you check out Pro Blog Academy today! This course has taken myself and many others by the hand and showed us how to create a successful blog. CLICK HERE right now to learn more about Pro Blog Academy!
Til Next Time!