So, you are thinking about starting an online business, and want a No BS Wealthy Affilaite review, is that right? If so, you came to the right place. I have spent many a hour logged into Wealthy Affiliate, and have formed an opinion that comes from years of experience. So sit back and get ready to have your questions answered in this thorough and unbiased review of Wealthy Affiliate!
Wealthy Affiliate Review – What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Before we really dive into this review, let’s first talk about what WA really is. A lot of people are actually confused about this, and before we get into the nuts and bolts of the review let’s dissect what this product/service really is.
Wealthy Affiliate University is a training platform for people to learn how to market online. That is as basic of an explanation as I can give you. It is not a get rich quick, or scammy product that makes claims of overnight riches.
At no point will you ever find anywhere that WA makes promises to it’s members that success is easy to attain. Is this bad? No, because no one in the right mind should ever guarantee someone else success! My success has nothing to do with any other factor than my own personal development, and neither does yours. WA gives you the tools, you MUST do the work!
If you want to learn how to make money with affiliate marketing you need to be trained, you need support. Wealthy Affiliate is merely a vehicle that provides both of those things, and does so in a grand fashion. Let me explain.
To be successful online you need training and support. At WA, the training is top of the line, and the support is even better. 24/7, 365 days a year the WA live chat is buzzing with other online marketers. You will find the total newbie/beginner to the master marketer making 6 figures, and everything in between. So no matter what you need help with, chances are good someone will be there to help.
Hopefully this clears up what WA is all about, now let me dig deeper into this Wealthy Affiliate review!
Wealthy Affiliate Review – My Experience at WA
For many years, I called Wealthy Affiliate my home. I loved everything about it. The training was updated regularly, the community was great, and I even made some friends that I consider to be good friends while there!
At some point in my life, my marketing took me down a path that included MLM or network marketing. My goal was to combine the 2 and use my skills I learned at WA to build my online business as well as my network marketing business.
At first it was fine, but over time for me I noticed an undeniable negativity toward network marketing. It became so distracting to me that I had to do the unthinkable for me, and leave Wealthy Affiliate.
I did not leave because of the training was not good, and I did not leave because the support was not good. The fact of the matter is that both of those things were and still are amazing, I just could not allow myself to deal with such negativity regarding the goals I was trying to attain. Mindset is a powerful force, and the constant struggle to try and justify my network marketing path was overwhelming.
I will admit, there are some network marketing companies that suck, and rip people off and they give the entire industry a black eye. However, there are plenty of internet marketing courses that suck, and rip people off but I would never lump all of them together, that is just nonsense.
The bottom line is this, I work for a very trusted and reliable network marketing company, so to feel like I was involved in something unethical or illegal sort of just pissed me off… Anyway…
That is my story with WA. I think the training is outstanding, and I think the support and community are outstanding, I just needed to go a different direction at that time in my life. Fast forward to now, and I am back!
Wealthy Affiliate Review – What You Get
So I have shared my story and experience at Wealthy Affiliate with you, now let’s spend some time getting familiar with what you actually get as a member of this community.
Here is what you get with a membership at WA:
- Top Tier Online Marketing Training – When it comes to learning how to make money with affiliate marketing, Wealthy Affiliate is the best there is. Kyle and Carson (the owners) are always on top of it, and always make sure the training and material is up to date. The internet changes a lot, and it is very important to stay on top of what is working now. WA gives you that, and then some!
- Around the Clock Support – Wealthy Affiliate has very good support. Unlike many of the other shady internet marketing courses or programs, WA actually delivers on this promise. You won’t always get Kyle or Carson, but there is always going to be other marketers on live chat every second of every day, and these people have been through the same things you will go through and are more than willing to help. In my opinion, the support you get at WA is what makes it really special.
- Live Chat 24/7 – For the most part, people on chat talk about things related to internet marketing, however, the conversation can get casual at times, and this is a great place to build friendships.
- Support of a Community – As you build friendships in chat, and become active in the forum you will notice that no matter what your struggles are, people will help. When starting out as an online marketer, this can be the difference between hanging in long enough to piece it all together, or calling it quits and never making any money.
- Webinars – These are a favorite. Resident marketing expert Jay, aka “magistudios” loves to teach. His live webinars show you exactly what to do, and he covers a wide variety of internet marketing related topics. The webinars alone are an insane value to WA.
- Website Builder – For people that are scared of the thought of building their own website, WA makes this simple and fast. In just a few clicks you can have your own website/blog online and running. All you need to do is follow the step by step instructions.
- Free Hosting – WA has great hosting, and as a member you can take advantage of that! Hosting is not a huge expense, but not having to pay for it is always nice! One thing to think about regarding this though – If you ever leave WA you will not be able to keep hosting your websites there, so just keep that in mind.
- Access to a Forum with a Gold Mine of Information – Before the days of live chat, there was the WA forum. I cannot even explain how much crazy valuable information is inside this forum. There is no topic, or no problem not found in there. Having access to stuff like this is invaluable.
- Keyword Lists – Each month, the good folks at Wealthy Affiliate send their members a list of 100 low competition keywords in various niches. Just an extra bonus, which is nice because doing keyword research can take up a lot of time.
- Keyword Tool – Aside from the Google Keyword Tool, which is free, a keyword tool WILL cost you money. As a member of WA you have access to their keyword tool which will help you find low competition SEO keywords. The number of searches you get per month are based on your membership tier.
- Affiliate Program – As a member of WA, you have the ability to promote WA and make affiliate commissions. The only way to promote WA is if you are a member, so that opens up an income opportunity for you. One thing to note is this – Internet marketing is a VERY competitive niche as far as online marketing goes. If you are new, promoting WA might not be the best place to start, however, once you hone your skills there is great money to be made.
Wealthy Affiliate Review – What Next?
That part is really up to you. Is online marketing and affiliate marketing something you want to do to make extra money, is it something you want to full time and make a living, or is it something that you cannot see yourself doing for work?
Since you are still reading this Wealthy Affiliate review, my hunch is that you are serious about affiliate marketing, and are in the stage of gathering more information about WA. I do applaud you for that, because it is always a wise decision to investigate something before joining.
The Good News…
If you are serious about learning how to market online I can tell you that Wealthy Affiliate is a great choice. The real silver lining in this is WA offers a FREE membership, called the Starter Membership! You read that right, a FREE membership!
Why Would WA Do That?
The answer to that is simple. On their part, it is a great business decision because it get’s people in and allows them to see just how powerful and amazing this community is. Once they see that, then see the additional features that come with an upgraded membership it practically seems like a no brainer at that point.
So, for free you can test drive WA as long as you want and never pay a dime, or you can get in for $47 per month and get all the bells and whistles WA has to offer. Just for reference, here is a comparison of the Starter and Premium Membership:
As you can see, there are some major differences between the 2 memberships. The free membership is a great way to get in the game, and get some basic training, and the Premium membership is a powerful, robust training tool that has many other features to help you build your online presence.
The choice is yours to make, and for free you have absolutely NOTHING to lose.
My Bonus if You Join Below…
In this day and age if you are not giving a little something away as a bonus you might as well pack it in. So I have a very special gift in store for you, and it is not some cheesy e book about making millions online.
What I can and will offer you is this:
Join the Starter Membership through this website, and I will give you 30 minutes of personal coaching any way you want it. I can talk to you on the phone, Skype, or we can do e mails. You decide and let me know.
Join with a Premium Membership and get 2 hours of personal coaching from me, any way you want it. I can literally help you get your website up and running and help you get started with your first campaign. I will get you off and running on the right track!
Think about that for a second…
I have been marketing online for almost 5 years now. I have made money. I know what some of the biggest hurdles you will face are, and I can help you plow through them. So instead of giving you some garbage e book filled with re hashed outdated information, I will give you my time. I charge $75 per hour for this type of training, so you can do the math here.
This concludes my Wealthy Affiliate review. If you are still reading, I know you are dead serious about this stuff, and I am excited to meet you. All you have to do is CLICK THIS LINK now and get started at Wealthy Affiliate. This single decision could make the difference between months and months of struggling, and fast tracking your success online. This decision could make the difference between becoming one of the few that succeed online, or one of the many that don’t. You decide.
Thank you for staying with me for this entire Wealthy Affiliate review. I did my best to give you as much useful information as possible, and I hope you found value in this post. Don’t be shy, and feel free to share this post on Facebook and Twitter for me if you found it helpful!
Til Next Time!