If you are looking for a solid YouTube Marketing strategy you have come to the right place. In this article I will explain why video marketing with YouTube is one of the most effective strategies you can implement to start getting eyes on your opportunity, and give you some great YouTube marketing tips and tricks to help you get started on the right path.
Main Benefits of YouTube Marketing
- Creates Instant Rapport – Studies indicate that people that come to your website via video are 10x more likely to take an action. The reason for this is because they feel as though they already know you. The relationship building process has begun.
- Easier to Rank in Google – Who owns YouTube? That’s right, Google does! It only stands to reason that they favor YouTube videos in the results. This is something you can take advantage of, and get some great rankings in Google by way of YouTube. On top of that, YouTube is an established site, and ranking established sites is easier than your own personal blog or website.
- Quick and Easy – You can churn out videos quickly. As far as creating content for the web, video marketing is faster and easier than writing articles. The only real hurdle many people have is going on camera, however, after a few tries it becomes a non issue.
- Traffic – Plain and simple, YT is the #3 most visited website in the world, and has also become the #2 search engine to Google.
These are some of the main reasons why video marketing is a no brainer…
YouTube Marketing Strategy – Keys to YouTube Success
An effective YouTube marketing strategy starts with keyword research. There are 2 free tools you can use to find keywords to target with your videos, and they are the Google keyword tool and Youtube’s keyword tool. Just Google search for each one and they will come right up. Ideally, you want to find high searched for keywords with as little competition as possible.
At that point, you will want to optimize your video for your chosen keyword. Here are some basic optimization tips:
- Name your video file your keyword – IE – MLM-Tips.mov
- Have your target KW in your video title
- Say your target KW in the first 10 seconds (YouTube transcribes the videos)
- Put your KW as the first words in your description
- Sprinkle KW throughout description (don’t overdo it)
- See image to the right for example
These are some basic optimization tips that can help get you started out on the right foot.
YouTube Marketing Strategy – What to Make Videos About
For some reason, people really get stuck here. Don’t over complicate this process. You can shoot videos about anything, here are a few examples:
- Marketing Strategies
- “Ah ha” Moments
- Company Reviews
- Product Reviews
- Leader/People Reviews
- Value Based Training
- Screen Capture Videos
- How to Videos
The information above should give you plenty of ideas on what to create your videos about.
Other things to keep in mind when shooting your videos:
- Be yourself, people like real people they can relate to
- Be excited
- Speak confidently
- Hit hot buttons
- Looks don’t matter, just get over that fear
- ALWAYS have a call to action at the end of your video (IMPORTANT)
- Tell the viewer what to do next
Other than that, the main thing is to be consistent. Put together a 90 day YouTube marketing strategy and take massive action. Video marketing can take some time to get results, so consistency is key.
Other than that there is not much left. Believe in yourself, and go in with the right mindset and you will succeed with this strategy.
I hope you have found this article helpful. If so, please leave me a comment below and share via social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
PS – If you really want to go big and take your YouTube marketing strategy to the top I advise you to check out the #1 YouTube marketing course online. To become a master YouTube marketer CLICK HERE.
Til Next Time!